iphone case
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

leather iphone case

Go down

leather iphone case  Empty leather iphone case

Post by linkarry Tue Jul 19, 2016 7:51 am

At the first of this article,before I introduce some beautiful iphone for you,I want introduce the iphone6. Apple’s new iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus Plus might look the same as last year’s models, but there are tons of changes behind the scenes. In fact, in our in-depth iPhone 6s review, we said that this year’s iPhone upgrade is Apple’s biggest iPhone upgrade ever compared to the prior year, which is pretty crazy considering 2015 is an “S” year. The iPhone 6s is faster than its predecessor, it has a much better camera, it’s packed full of new features, and it’s stronger as well thanks to new 7000 Series aluminum and a stronger glass display cover.

Despite all those changes — and despite the fact that this year’s iPhone models are each about 2mm thicker than last year’s models — the iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus can still use the same cases as their predecessors, which means many fans won’t need to buy a new case. Of course, it might not be a bad idea to toss a fresh new case on your fresh new iPhone, so we’ve compiled a list of the 10 hottest iPhone 6s and (iPhone 6s Plus) cases we’ve found so far.Of note, there are several cases on this list that have never been seen before on BGR.
I love the look and especially the smell of the leather. It feels authentic though there’s obviously something inserted in between the stitching for the front and back to stiffen up the case a bit. One part that remains flimsy on purpose is the side so it can fold over. Built in are also covers for the volume up and down buttons, but they don’t work very well. This part of the case doesn’t press against the iPhone enough to properly align, but that’s on purpose.
This small side flap is also used for wrapping around the cord for your earbuds or headphones. I don’t see why you wouldn’t also be able to wrap around your charging cable too. The space between the case and the phone is so the cords can fit through. I imagine this is super handy for travelers to nicely pair earbuds with iPhone at all times.
You know,if you possess a iphone6,you must need a elegant iphone case which can show your status and you good taste.Echocardiography action,If you want to possess a suirable iphone case ,please come with me!We will never let you down!

linkarry

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum